The power of III

Summum ius summa iniuria--More law, less justice
--Cicero.

17 February 2011

Nutnfancy: Gun and Knife reviews, tactical gear, training, and philosophy on YouTube

I have been a big fan of this guy on YouTube for 2 years or so.  I don't know how many of you know about him, but I highly recommend him.  Each of his video postings gets 30,000 to 50,000 hits.

He gives an honest opinion about affordable products.  He is ex military and a father.  

His site has his videos arranged by Playlists like: Fixed blade reviews, folding knife reviews, handgun reviews, best EDC (every day carry) knives, folding tactical knives, large survival knives, long gun reviews, life philosophy etc., etc.,.


MY INTENDED AUDIENCE FOR TNP: Targeted towards Law Enforcement and Military, my reviews are also intended for responsible civilians too and I fully support the concept of an armed, free people. I also acknowledge and thank my audiences around the world that sadly do not enjoy our freedoms in the US.
WHO IS NUTNFANCY?: Lt Col USAF with 20 yrs of experience in all theaters of war. Other associations too.


I give you his review of my EDC knife, the Kershaw Packrat:



And a video about his philosophy about guns and children:

2 comments:

  1. Good trainer should be required to learn the firearm shooting and other information regarding firearm. Mostly people wants to have gun for safety purpose and need training to operate the gun perfectly. I prefer to go for firearm training class to learn all information regarding firearm.

    ReplyDelete