The power of III

Summum ius summa iniuria--More law, less justice
--Cicero.

31 May 2011

We are Jose Guerena

For those that claim that it is unreasonable or unlawful for a citizen to resist a no knock warrant with deadly force, I disagree to the depth of my soul.  


I would prefer to go down like Jose Guerena than to submit to this kind of violation, and live with the guilt of not resisting to my utmost.  


If you aren't willing to die defending yourelf, your property, your wife and kids, what are you willing to fight for?  

What red line are we waiting for them to cross?

So many violations of our natural and Constitutional rights.  So few all at once, or concentrated against a large population, only in dribs and drabs.

More important question is similar to the one the government faces with al-Qaida--how do you fight an enemy that you cannot see? How do you fight an enemy that fights you with legal plunder, or legally legitimized (that's redundant, I know) violations of our rights? 

At the moment, I have no idea, but I think about it all the time. 

Read recent posts from Arctic Patriot, American MercenaryAlvie D. Zane, and be prepared for anything, and in the meanwhile, resist.



No comments:

Post a Comment