The power of III

Summum ius summa iniuria--More law, less justice
--Cicero.

27 October 2010

Five reasons I don't vote

Here are five reasons why I don’t vote:
1. I don’t live in Ron Paul’s district.
2. I have a greater chance of slipping in the bathtub and cracking my skull than my vote counting.
3. The Republicans are not the lesser of two evils.
4. The lesser of two evils is still evil.
5. “Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil” (Exodus 23:2).


From Laurence Vance at LewRockwell.com/blog today.

I won't sanction the system that consumes more than half of my wealth each pay period by legitimizing the system with my vote. Voting for Predator R instead of Predator D implies you actually agree with the statist agenda, even when you don't in reality. Wait for a real third alternative.

1 comment: