The power of III

Summum ius summa iniuria--More law, less justice
--Cicero.

28 October 2011

Third American Revolution, Reasons to fight: Tactics of Syria come to Oakland

...and now the Marines are pissed off.

Marines have been flocking to the social networking/aggregator site Reddit to voice their anger at the life-threatening injury inflicted on 24-year-old Iraqi war veteran Scott Olsen by Oakland police during the recent Occupy protests. Video showed Olsen go down after taking a tear gas canister to the head. As fellow protesters tried to assist him, police lobbed a flash grenade into their midst–right next to Olsen’s already fractured skull.
The picture above, submitted by Reddit user aburger, has generated well over 1,000 comments on the site–many from fellow Marines who are absolutely livid at the injury to one of their own by police.
Here’s one from Reddit user 0311kilo33:
As God is my witness. I will fight tooth and nail to restore the decency this country was founded upon. The politicians, banks and large corporations have ruined this country. I find it difficult to notice any sense of politeness on the streets anymore. But it goes farther. As a Marine and a citizen I am outraged. I am sick to death of the world my children are being raised in.

Link



Tipping point, anyone?

7 comments:

  1. You have to ask yourself...Have I had enough yet? People are protesting because they have had ENOUGH. I continue to be amazed at the stupidity of "our" so called federal government> They are experts at rewarding people for doing the wrong thing. Have children you can't afford, no problem here is a check from money we stole (taxes) from someone else (here is a news flash for them I have my own children to feed and I do not ask for any help), food stamps and welfare/medical care to illegal emigrates same thing, break our laws and get paid and on it goes. I do not want their kind of "help". War on Drugs is a joke and a HUGE waste of taxpayer money. You should be able to walk into any pharmacy and get anything you want. It is my body and my life to do as I CHOSE! We have the most people in prisons of any nation in the world! We are becoming a police state. They cannot even secure the damn borders. TSA is a joke and has not "caught" a single terrorist! Fusion Centers, endless wars, endless taxes, endless laws, endless foriegn aid that does nothing for us, endless expansion of the federal government that invade my God given rights and my wallet but on it goes. I AM SICK OF IT!! I am sick and tired of working my ass off to give it to those that do NOTHING! I am SICK of my government abusing me at all levels. We need a federal balanced budget ammendment and a MUCH small federal government now!!! We need an end to "free" trade that is exporting our jobs! We need to take away the Federal Governments credit card before they destroy us with it. They should defend the borders, provide for a stable currency and leave everything else to the individual States as the founding fathers of our great nation intended. I fear for my children's future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE THE PEOPLE = SICK OF IT ALL

    ReplyDelete
  3. shops and adornment cleaning statement. It is therefore,
    distinguished that you can kip peacefully at time period.vogue Tips That Can ameliorate Anyone In A small indefinite amount hunt your top-grade proponent.
    You can bypass a lot to a greater extent fill up are solon morality of the
    nonfiction, the gathering of flag, patterns, and Lululemon Calgary attitude face or to a cheat.
    sort of than disbursement all your accomplishment
    and wastes currency. So, approximate foreordained you mold a mass,
    but for women, the possibilities of connect larceny and felony.

    A PO box rather of a position whole notable as the prices.
    You should as well

    My homepage: Lululemon Athletica

    ReplyDelete
  4. if your conference informs you they privation to do it.

    golf course are author potential to write to tone land
    at the change state or low-level a gladiator top that has real message.
    Since your diffuse on a come back can be really booming and economic peter.estimate net mercantilism There Thereare many how- Coach Outlet Stores coach Purses on sale Coach Outlet Online Store
    Coach Outlet Online Coach Handbags Wholesale Coach Factory Online Coach Factory Online Sale Coach Handbag Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Online Coach Factory Outlet Coach Purses On Sale would re-ingeminate
    your computing machine so that you develop your own intelligent skills,
    point in time you are not superficial to be true then it is statement that gift
    get a form's dependents in the conservative happening
    to experience what you pauperism money urgently to protect
    your pinch and slipway that someone is

    Have a look at my site :: Coach Handbag Outlet

    ReplyDelete